Table of Contents
Countdown Clock For Facebook: In today’s article, we’re going to be telling you about the countdown clock for Facebook and how to add it. With the countdown clock for Facebook, you can be able to share a number of days and hours prior to your upcoming events. You can install a countdown clock on your Facebook page and as well add it to your Facebook page so as to monitor your event in time. Not only that, you can as well customize the color, time, date, and type of event you want to be displayed. Now read further below to know about the countdown clock for Facebook.
There’s no doubt that Facebook offers access to different third-party apps to your profile. One thing you need to know is that you can install a countdown clock for Facebook on your page. You can add the countdown clock on your wall, your fan page, or even a friend’s wall. Once you get the app, it will display an image of a clock on your wall, and as well counts down to a date and your events. Let’s now go straight ahead and tell you how the countdown clock for Facebook works…
How To Install Countdown Clock For Facebook
- The first thing is to go to facebook.com.
- Log in with your username and password.
- You can go straight ahead and visit the Timeanddate Countdown app @ apps.facebook.com/tndcountdown.
- Click on “Add to My Page” located on the left side of the screen.
- Click the “Add to Page” button in order to select the page that you want to use with the app.
- Click on the “Close” button.
- Click on the “Go to App” button at the top of the Timeanddate Countdown app page.
- Click on the “Allow” button to post to your wall.
How To Add Countdown Clock to Facebook Page
- You need to log in to your Facebook account.
- Then type “Countdown clock” in the search field on the page.
- Click on the “See more results for countdown clock” link in the dropdown list.
- Click on the “Apps” link on the left side.
- Click on the “View App” button on the right of the page to review the countdown clock.
- Click on the “Info,” “Wall” and “Reviews” links to get more details about the app if you want to.
- Click on the “Add to My Page” link in the bottom left corner.
- Follow the prompts to add the countdown clock to your page.
- Click the “Publish” or “Post” link to continue.
- Click the “Profile” link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock feature posted to your wall.
How To Create Your Own Countdown Clock
- Click on one of the tabs at the top of the screen listed under the “Event” heading.
- Type in the name of the event in the “Middle Text” box.
- Select a time zone for your countdown clock in the “Location” box.
- Type in the date and time of your event.
- Choose a color for your countdown clock using the “Presets” menu.
- Review your countdown clock by clicking on “Wall Post Review.”
- Choose where you want to post your countdown clock under the “Post to” heading.
- Add a personalized message for your Wall or Page and tap on the “Share” button.