Table of Contents
Have you been looking for a way to do copy and paste on Facebook and still cannot find a route? Then you’re actually on the right site because we’re going to teach you all you need to know about copy and paste on Facebook, whether you’re using a phone device or your computer device. Not only that, but you can also as well copy text from an outside source and then paste it into your Facebook. All these things we’re going to teach you on this site.
Facebook is one of the most popular social platforms with about millions of users around the world. This site records about thousands of new sign-ups per day, giving the popularity of the site. There are some certain things you can do on Facebook such as; adding old-time friends, uploading photos, posting on your timeline, and others. And now we’re going to teach you how to do copy and paste on Facebook
Ways to Copy and Paste on Facebook
Yeah, there are several ways because it comes with different devices. Some might fancy using their mobile phone while others can as well use a desktop computer device. But whichever way, we’ll show the steps in each of them.
Using your Mobile Phone
- The first thing to do is to tap on the Facebook icon to open your Facebook app.
- Once your Facebook news feed opens, go through your Facebook to find something to copy.
- Tap and hold the text.
- You’ll see a Copy highlight that will pop up. Tap on it to copy the texts which you’ve highlighted. If you’re using an Android device, it will show Copy Text instead.
- Then leave that place and locate where you want the text to be pasted.
- Tap and hold the field which you want to paste the copied text, and you’ll see another pop-up menu with Paste.
- Then tap on “Paste” and your text will be pasted in the selected field.
Note: One thing you need to note is that you cannot be able to copy either a photo or a video, but only texts.
Using Desktop Computer
- Once you go to www.facebook.com via your web browser, you’ll need to log into your account by entering your email or phone number and your password.
- Then look for a text you want to copy and select.
- Click and drag your mouse highlight from either left to right or right to left to copy the text you want.
- Then locate where you want the copied text to be pasted.
- Place your mouse cursor in the field you want to paste the text.
- Then press Ctrl V or Command V on Mac.
- Doing that will immediately paste the text in the field.
If you want to copy a text away from your Facebook, you can as well go to that source or site, highlight the text and as well copy from there.
If you also want to paste the text in another source or site other than your Facebook, all you need is to also go there once you’ve copied your text, hold where you want it copied, and then click on Paste once it pops up.
If you’re reading this post and still have not created a Facebook account, or maybe you want to create another one, then we’ll actually teach you how to set it up.
Create your Account Here
Follow the step-by-step process below provided for you to setup new Facebook account for yourself.
- The first step is for you to download the Facebook app and launch it, or click on www.facebook.com.
- Once the site opens, you need to click on “Create New Account.”
- After that, click on “Get Started.”
- The next screen that opens is where you’ll have to fill out your Full Name, Date of Birth, and Gender.
- Then enter your mobile phone number, or click on “Use your email address.” The reason for this is during your recovery process. In case your account is been hacked, to recover it will need your mobile number verification or email verification, depending on the one you chose during sign up.
- The next thing is for you to create your password and then confirm the password. Now when it comes to this aspect, you need to make sure to use a strong password with a combination of alphabets/numbers/sign. This will at least make it difficult for fraudsters to hack your account. And again, never disclose your password to anyone you don’t know or trust.
- After that, click on “Sign up.”
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm your phone number or email address depending on the one you’re using.
Now that you’ve successfully created your account, you can search for friends on Facebook. All you need is to click on the “Search icon” located at the top right corner of your page > then write the person’s full name and wait > a list of people with the same name will pop up for you. All you need is view their respective profile pictures to know the right person you’re looking for.
To Change your Language
You’ve logged in to your new account but the language is not that of your region, or the region in your account is simply not correct. Here’s how to change that:
- At first you need to go to the option tab at the top right corner as usual.
- Scroll to “Settings & Privacy” and click on “Settings.”
- Then click on “Language and Region” in the left column.
That’s where you’ll have to change the language you see in your account. you can also change your region settings such as date, time, and numbers. Once you’re done with that, you can just update it to correspond with your region format.
Add your Mobile Number
Still on the General Settings; another thing you can do here is to either add or remove phone number from your Facebook account. Just like other options, this can also be done as simple as anything.
To add your first or another mobile phone number:
- Go to the option tab at the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Go to Settings & Privacy and click on “Settings.”
- Look at the left sidebar and click “Mobile.”
- Then click “+ Add your first Phone number” or click “Add another Phone number” that’s if you wish to add more numbers.
- After that, enter your Phone number and choose if you’d like to get a text message or phone call with your confirmation code.
- Once you’re done with that, click “Continue.”
- Enter the confirmation code been sent to you and click “Confirm”.
Now if you want to remove a mobile phone number from your account, follow the steps below:
- Still go to the option tab at the top right corner.
- Go to Settings & Privacy and select “Settings”
- Look at the left sidebar and click “Mobile.”
- Then scroll down below and go to the number you want to remove and click “Remove.”
- Click “Remove Phone” in order to confirm this action.
Adding Email to your Facebook Address
To add an email address;
- Go to the top right corner option as usual, go to Settings & Privacy and click “Settings.”
- Click “Contact” in the General tab.
- Click “Add another email.”
- Then enter your email and click “Add.”
- Enter your Facebook password and click “Submit.”
- After that, tap “Close.”
Once you’re done with that, a confirmation code will be sent to your email. Click on the link to confirm that you want the email to be added to your Facebook account.
Alternatively, you can still copy the confirmation link been sent to your email > go to the contact section of your settings and click “Confirm” > Paste the code and click “Okay” > then click “Save changes.”
To remove an email address:
- Go to the option tab at the top right corner.
- Go to Settings & Privacy and click “Settings.”
- Click “Contact” in the General tab.
- Choose the email you want to remove and click on “Remove.”
- Then click “Save changes.”
To Upload Photos
In front of your Facebook page, you’ll see “Photo” written in-between Live and Check In > once you click there, your device’s photo library will open > then select the photo(s) you want to upload > after that click “Next” located at the top right corner > if you want to add something on the picture like; text, smiley, or to even edit the photo, you’ll see all those things there > once you’re done, click on “Post” and you’re done!
To Make and Upload your Birthday Video
Follow the step-by step procedure outlined for you below to make and upload your your Facebook birthday video:
- At first, you’ll have to choose a template you like.
- Then drag and upload your own images.
- After that, edit text, add a song and put some effects on it (You can then decide to put Happy Birthday on it and Birthday Greeting).
- Then you’ll need to export it directly to Facebook and YouTube or download.
If you wish to upload directly to your wall, all you need to do is to click on “Export to” > select Facebook > then tag people you want to tag. Once you’re done with that, your video will then be displayed on your timeline.
You can also decide to download the video if you want to. But after this, you’ll upload it on your Facebook profile manually or any of your friend’s timeline.