Table of Contents
How To Connect Zoom To Facebook Live: In this article, we’re going to teach you how you can connect Zoom to Facebook live. Have you been looking for a way to use Zoom to go live on Facebook? Then you don’t have to worry about that again cos you’re definitely on the right site. With just a few steps and clips, it will be a very easy thing for you to do.
Ever since the emergence of the covid-19 pandemic that has caused wide lockdowns and restrictions all over the world, Zoom video conferencing gained popularity all over the world. It’s very simple to use Zoom for your video call. The video is audio is of a good quality standard, and there are lots of other features it offers to you. One of the features is to enable you to connect Zoom to Facebook live.
How Do I Connect Zoom To Facebook Live
One important thing you need to know is that you have to upgrade to the Pro Meeting Plan in order to be able to connect Zoom to Facebook live.
If you’ve already done so, just follow the steps below:
- The first step is to start and set up your meeting.
- Then invite your guests by sharing an invite link to them, and set up your live video stream.
- The next thing is to connect your Facebook. You’ll do this by clicking on “More.”
- Then choose “Live on Facebook.”
- Once you do that, Zoom will now open a new window for you to choose where you want to stream, by creating a description for your broadcast.
- Then tap on “Go Live” to start your stream.
In some cases, you might not even see the “More” button, depending on the device you’re using. But you don’t worry about that cos there’s always an alternative:
- You need to first sign in to Zoom.
- Then click on Account Management, Account Settings, or Settings.
- Go to “Meeting (Advanced)”
- You’ll then have to scroll down where you’ll see “Allow live streaming meetings.”
- Under it, you’ll see options like Facebook, Workplace by Facebook, YouTube, and Custom Live Streaming Service.
- Since you’re trying to connect Zoom to Facebook, you can tick on the Facebook box. If it’s a conference meeting video with your colleagues at work, you can as well tick on the Workplace by Facebook box