Looking for the best app that makes it simple and more flexible to host HD audio conference calls with video conferencing? Then you should consider the ConferenceCall app. This app lets you host an unlimited number of meetings of up to 1000 participants per meeting. One interesting part is that you’ll get screen sharing, international dial-in numbers for about 75+ countries, and meeting recording all for free. There are some ConferenceCall app pros and cons we’ll be talking about in this article.
You can subscribe to your desired package, so as to continue enjoying unlimited audio + video conference calls. Other things you can do while hosting a conference meeting are send meeting invitations, view other participants, use on-touch conference commands to manage calls, save and store existing accounts, dial in by VoIP, etc. Let’s now look at some of the ConferenceCall app pros and cons…
ConferenceCall App Pros and Cons
We’ll be highlighting on the ConferenceCall app pros and cons respectively below:
- The app is free and easy to set up.
- The HD video is quite good and of high quality.
- You can easily record calls and access all recording details.
- Your calls are quite secure with the app.
- It has lots of exclusive features suitable for conference calls and recordings.
- You can have up to 40 people on a conference call at once.
- Inviting participants for a meeting is very easy to do.
- The app has good video and audio clarity.
- It doesn’t come easy with international calls.
- Recordings are not easy to find, cos it’s not in one place.
- The app allows customers to choose their own access codes.
- Hosts can mute other participants.
- Screen sharing is not available in the free version.
- The customer greeting feature is also not available in the free version.
- There’s limited access to call logs, transcripts, and user information during calls.
- There’s a little issue with connectivity.
Download The App
ConferenceCall App Pros And Cons