6 Steps To Make a Conference Call With T-Mobile: Conference calls have become something that’s been common recently amongst smartphone users. With this, you get the chance to communicate with other participants at the same time while on call. With conference calls, you can add other participants by dialing their phone numbers and connect with them. You can make one call and also add a second call, by only touching on the phone’s touchscreen to get everybody connected. And right in this article, we’re going to show you how to make a conference call with T-Mobile.
T-Mobile is one of the fastest-growing telecommunication networks in America. T-Mobile covers about 90% of Americans and the most interstate highway miles in the U.S. compared to other networks. When it comes to coverage, T-Mobile is always one step ahead of other rivals. Interestingly, what sets this network apart is its large and most reliable 5G network, making it the leader in 5G coverage and speed in America.
Before you decide to set up a conference call with T-Mobile as the host, then you should know that you’re the only person who can see the names of all other participants. But should there be any case where another person starts the conference call, and you in turn adds another participant, then you can only see the name of the host and the person you added only? Now read further below and see how you can be able to make a conference call with T-Mobile…
Steps To Make Conference Call With T-Mobile
You need to follow the steps below so as to make your perfect conference call with T-Mobile:
- The first step is to put a call through the first person via your T-Mobile phone number.
- When the call connects, you’ll have to tap on the “Add Call” icon, which will put the first call on hold.
- You’ll then have to dial the second person you want to join to the conference call.
- Click on the “Merge Calls” icon to join the call.
- You can repeat steps 2-4 if you want to add more participants.
- When you’re done, all participants will then be connected to the conference call including yourself.
Conference Call With T-Mobile