Make Conference Call On iPhone USA | 5 Steps To Make Conference Call iPhone: If you’re interested to make a conference call on iPhone, we’re here to give you a heads-up. A conference call is a way you get to connect with your family and friends within and outside the U.S. With conference calls, you can add other participants within the U.S, by dialing their phone number and connect with them. Apart from adding, you can as well merge or even disconnect callers, depending on your carrier.
If you’re the person that hosted a conference call on iPhone, then you should know that you’re the only person who can see the names of all the participants. But should there be any case where another person starts the conference call, and you add another participant, then you can only see the name of the host and the person you added only? Now read further below and see how you can be able to make a conference call on iPhone…
How To Make Conference Call On iPhone
- You can start by dialing the first participant via your iPhone call dialer.
- When the call connects, you can click on “Add call” which is the + button.
- Then dial the second participant you want to add.
- Once connected, click on “Merge calls” denoted by an upward arrow.
- This will now enable the calls to merge into a conference call.
- FOR MORE DETAIL CLICK HERE
What You Should Note
Just like I said before, your carrier determines the number of participants you can be able to add. If you’re not able to add more participants, then you should know that you’ve reached the limit for your carrier.
Should there be a case whereby you’re on the conference call and someone calls you, you can still add the person if you wish to. But know that this option is equally subject to your carrier.
How do you do this?
- Tap the “Hold & Accept” button, and then wait for it to connect.
- Once connected, you can then tap on the “Merge calls” top arrow button.
Make Conference Call On iPhone USA | 5 Steps To Make Conference Call iPhone