Conference Call App Features: The Covid-19 pandemic has limited physical connections between you and your family, friends, colleagues, classmates, and even your customers, due to lockdowns and travel restrictions. Many people are now required to work from home due to quarantine measures, which is one of the ways of further curtailing the spread of the virus. That is why conference calls are so important, especially in this period. And right in this article, we’ll be talking about the Conference Call app features.
The Conference Call app enables you to connect to audio or video conference meetings. You’ll be allowed to host a meeting with up to 1,000 participants per meeting. Apart from the fact that you can host a meeting, there are other things you can be able to do, such as screen sharing, recording during the meeting, and you can even dial in international numbers for about 75+ countries just for free. Just read further below so as to see the list of the Conference Call app features…
List Of Conference Call App Features
Below consists of Conference Call app features available for you:
- There are free HD audio conference calls with video conferencing and screen sharing with up to 1,000 participants.
- Unlimited account and 24/7 conference access availability.
- There’s free International conferencing with dial-in numbers of about 75 countries+
- There are lots of other features like web control, mute, record, lock, view participants, etc.
- There’s a one-touch conference command to manage calls.
- Availability of dial-in by VoIP.
- Option to save and store existing accounts.
- Option to send meeting invitations as well.
Log In To The App
- You have to first click on this link
- You have to enter the email you signed up with
- Then enter your password
- Tap on the box to agree on the “Terms of Service” after you’ve read it.
- If you wish to stay logged in, without the need of re-entering your email when next you wanna log in, you can simply tap on the box as well.
Not yet signed up?
- You just have to click on the link above, and tap on “Sign Up” located at the top near Log in. You can choose to use your Google mail, Facebook, or iCloud.
- Create a new strong password for your account.
- Read the Terms of Service, and tap the small box to agree.
- Then click on “Create My Free Account”
- The next page will then show your Account Dashboard.
The dashboard will contain your Account Information, such as Dial-in number, Access code, Online Meeting ID, Host PIN, and Playback number. You’ll also see where you can either Host Meeting, Join Meeting, or Invite someone to a meeting.
You can set your profile details by filling in your full name, country, language, set the default number for your account, and then upload your profile picture for easy recognition.
Download The App
Once you download the app, the activation is been done for free.