Table of Contents
7 Steps To Change Your Number On Clubhouse: In today’s article, we’re going to teach you how to change your number on Clubhouse. What you need to know is that you’re only allowed to have only one Clubhouse account with a single phone number. So if you decide to change your number on Clubhouse, then you need to do away with the old number. So if you’ve started using a new mobile number, it’s important you log in and change your number on Clubhouse. So, therefore, you just need to read further below so you can be able to change your number on Clubhouse…
The clubhouse is a social app that enables users to engage in virtual group conversations, and get the chance to communicate with their friends and other users of this app all around the world. Clubhouse Social app is a platform designed for casual, drop-in audio conversations. The clubhouse also allows you to join any social group and contribute in the discussions going on there. Also, if you’re following someone on Clubhouse, you’ll surely get the chance to chat with the person irrespective of whether you know him or her.
How Do You Change Your Number On Clubhouse?
Before you can go ahead with this procedure, you need to first verify your email address. Now follow the steps below so you can change your number on Clubhouse:
- The first step is to go to Clubhouse Support Page
- Then you need to enter your verified email address.
- The next thing is to enter the Clubhouse username.
- You have to choose “My Account & Profile.”
- You’ll find a new dropdown with options like username, email address, and phone number. In this case, you have to choose “Update Phone Number.”
- You have to state why you’re changing your number. Give a short brief about why you’re switching from the old number to this new one.
- Then you have to click on “Submit” once you’re done filling the form.
Now that your form has been submitted successfully, you’ll have to wait for a couple of days so you can get an email notification.