Table of Contents
How To Change Snapchat To Dark Mode: If you’re using either an Android phone or iOS device, and still don’t know you can be able to change Snapchat to dark mode, we’re here to guide you. Given the fact that lots of apps out there offer an additional feature that allows users to enable dark mode, Snapchat was reluctant to do so. But recently, there’s now been availability of the dark mode feature for iOS, whereas Android users, they’re still waiting to see the feature enabled. But that doesn’t mean there’s no way for you to change Snapchat to dark mode if you’re using an Android device.
If you’re using an iOS device, you can now change Snapchat to dark mode directly on the app’s settings. But for whereas for Android, you’ll need to use a third-party app to change Snapchat to dark mode. And this aspect, we recommend the use of the Preferences Manager app to do this. So, therefore, just read further below let’s show you how you can change Snapchat to dark mode both for iOS and Android devices respectively…
How To Change Snapchat To Dark Mode In iOS
There’s no doubt that the Snapchat app comes with a default ‘Always Light’ option, but recently, users can now switch to the dark mode via the Snapchat app. Just follow the steps below to do this:
- You need to open the Snapchat app and go to your profile.
- Go to the app’s Settings.
- Click on “App Appearance.”
- Then select “Always Dark.”
Furthermore, there’s this Match System option in the App Appearance setting whereby you can still switch back to the default iOS system theme anytime you feel like it.
How To Change Snapchat To Dark Mode In Android
- The first thing you need to do is to click here to download the Preferences Manager app from the Play Store.
- Once installed, open the app and select Snapchat on the app’s home page.
- Open the APP_START_EXPERIMENT_PREFS.xml file.
- From there, you can now locate “DARK_MODE.”
- Then set it to “ENABLED.”
Note: Given the fact that this Preferences Manager app requires root access, it means that it can only work on rooted Android devices.