Do you want to know how you can be able to change your iPhone Facebook password? Then you need to follow our lead cos we’re here to solve that problem for you. Even if you want to update your password on Facebook, I want to assure you that you can be better off changing it. If you’re wondering how to go about that, worry less about that cos you’re on the right site that will teach you how you can be able to change your iPhone Facebook password.
Facebook continues to top the chat as the most signed up Social platform with millions of users have signed up on the service. There’s no doubt that there are other social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. But the truth of the matter is that these platforms cannot equate Facebook in terms of number of users worldwide. This shows its high level of popularity in the global world.
One thing we’ve noticed about most Facebook users is that they share lots of picture, status, and other personal events, without having in mind that there are hackers out there waiting to pounce. Thanks to Facebook, there’s now the availability of account privacy password-protected app, which now allows you to change your iPhone Facebook password online.
Steps to Change your iPhone Facebook Password
Before you can be able to perform this task, you need to make sure that you have your old password off-head or even written somewhere. But you can as well use the forgotten password process if you cannot be able to remember the password.
In order for you to change your iPhone Facebook password, follow the steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is to get the latest version of the Facebook app launched on your iPhone.
- Tap and open the Facebook app.
- Log into your account.
- Click on the “More” option located at the right bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Click on the “Settings & Privacy” and tap on “Settings.”
- Scroll down and locate Security and Login.
- Click on “Change Password” which is located under Login.
- The next step is where you’ll have to enter your old password in the current password field.
- After that, enter your new password and then re-enter it to confirm.
- Then click on “Change Password” and wait for a while.
- You’ll now see “Logout of other devices?”
- After that, you’ll now have to decide whether you want to stay login on other devices or to stay logged in.
- Then tap ‘Continue” and then click on “Getting Started.”
Once you’ve followed the steps above, your password will be changed successfully.
Note: For security reasons for your account not to be easily hacked, it is highly advisable for you to setup a Two-Factor Authentication for Facebook. Doing this will require a double password and it’s much more secure and reliable. Anybody that managed to get your password needs to also have your security code cos Facebook will request for that.
See Also: How to Change My Facebook Password
Then if you’re using a computer (PC or Apple Mac), which you do log in to your Facebook account with, there’s also a way you can be able change your password as well.
- You’ll have to open Facebook and log into your account.
- Click on the Drop-Down Arrow icon and go to Settings.
- Click on “Security and Login” located at the top right corner of your page.
- The next thing is to click on “Edit” located next to Change Password.
- Enter your old password and the new password.
- Re-enter the new password to confirm it.
- After that, click on “Save Changes” and you’re done.
What if you discover the person that interfered on your account and caused you the harm is your friend on Facebook? Probably you want to retaliate and block the person online. We’ll show you how you can be able to that swiftly.
- To block someone on Facebook; go to your web browser > then go the person’s profile page > click on the three dots option button located at the bottom right corner of the cover page > after that, click “Block” > then click “Confirm” and that’s it.
Care about reversing your action and unblocking the person? Well it depends on you changing your mind if you eventually decide to forgive the person (that’s if it’s a friend you know). You know most friends on Facebook are not even close to us simply because it’s equally a platform for making new friends.
One thing you should know is that when you unblock someone on Facebook, it will take you days before you can be able to block the person again if you want to.
We have different methods depending on the type of Facebook you’re using. And we have the Classic Facebook and the New Facebook.
- If you’re using the Classic Facebook; First click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right of Facebook and select “Settings” > Go to the left column of your Settings and click “Blocking” > Then go to the Block Users section where you’ll see a list of people you’ve blocked > Click Unblock which is located next to the name of the person you want to unblock > After that, tap on “Confirm” to unblock the person.
- Then if you’re using the New Facebook; First click on the drop-down arrow located in the top right corner of the page > Select Settings & Privacy and click on “Settings” > Then go to the left column of your Settings and click “Blocking” > Go to the Block Users section, where you’ll see a list of people you’ve blocked > After that, click “Unblock” which is located next to the name of the person you want to unblock > Finally, click on “Confirm” to complete your action. Now the person has been successfully unblocked.
Are you still locked up on your Facebook’s Settings page? Then we’ll just do justice to that so you don’t get lost.
How to Locate your Facebook Settings
- In order to do that, you need to click on the option tab at the top right corner.
- Select Settings & Privacy and click “Settings.”
- Then click on the settings you want to update from the options in the left bar.
You can either select General (which comprises of your name, username, or Facebook email), Security and Login (which comprises of change your password, turn on alerts, approvals to keep your account secure), Privacy (you can adjust who can see your posts), Timeline and Tagging (here you can see who can see your timeline and who can see your tags), Blocking (be able to manage who and what to block),) Face Recognition (Either turn face recognition on or off), Language and Region (select the language and date format you want).
Now don’t even bother about retaliating in a way that will get your account blocked. Someone might have gained access to your account through hack, and you managed to get the account back. Instead of you going through the more legal way of blocking the user, you want to do same to another person. Mind you, that person may have escaped but you doing it in another way may get your account blocked.
One of the things most users do is Spamming. It is peculiar on Facebook nowadays and it can get your account closed.
When you engage in hate speech, be it with on another user or group, under no circumstance do you have the right to use harsh words or to threaten someone or any group. If so, you’ll have yourself to blame.
Some users are fond of posting nude pictures and videos on Facebook. You should note now that frequently doing so will automatically lead to you been jailed.
Posting of fake/provocative contents or any form of plagiarism is not allowed on Facebook. With that, you’ll be banned or blocked from accessing your account.
One thing you should have in mind is that no matter how popular you think you are on Facebook, once you violate those rules by engaging yourself on the above listed illegalities, your account will definitely be disabled.
So therefore, in order to guide you properly, we’ll draft out for you the things you do in order not to get your account blocked by Facebook.
How to Maintain your Limit and Avoid Being Blocked
- Be very mindful of people that can get your page marked as spam. Sometimes you’ll see your posts in constant spamming and you’ll not be aware of the source. So report the account by marking as spam so you’ll not be in trouble.
- Most importantly, avoid fraudulent activities. For instance, if you’re involved in Facebook ads, then you need to make sure that your real credit card detail is what you’re using. This is because Facebook does not like stolen cards to be registered with them, otherwise that account will be blocked permanently.
- Maintain your limit while tagging your friends in a particular post.
- Maintain one account, and don’t misuse the other. Don’t create multiple accounts for a purpose cos if you do, you’ll be monitored and you’ll be blocked from Facebook.
- Don’t send friend requests to people you don’t know repeatedly when they don’t want to accept you.
Was that helpful? You can simply drop your comment in the box below.