Table of Contents
Wanna learn how to change Instagram icon on iOS devices? Then this article is ideal for you. You can now change the Instagram icon on iOS to look exactly like the original icons you knew back then. For the past ten years, Instagram introduced classic and original icons back then when the social platform was still gaining its ground. And to mark its anniversary in 2020, the platform introduced this feature to enable users to mark the 10 year anniversary.
Instagram is a very interesting social platform where you can connect with your friends online, share your current activity so that friends can see what you’re up to in life. you can create short entertaining videos on Instagram, post photos and videos to your feed, add photos and videos to your story, message your friends, etc. But right now, there’s another feature that allows you to change Instagram icon on iOS devices.
How To Change Instagram Icon On iOS
Now follow the steps below so you can change Instagram icon on iOS:
- The first step is to open Instagram via the mobile app.
- Go to your Profile.
- Tap on the menu bar which is denoted by 3 bars located at the top right corner of the page.
- Select Settings option.
- Scroll down until you see a list of birthday-themed emojis.
- Once you’re there, you’ll also have to scroll down again, continue scrolling until your Instagram screen changes.
- From there, you’ll now see a list of different Instagram icons.
- Once you select your favorite icon, the new icon will then be added to your iOS device’s home screen.
Note: If You notice that this feature does not work for you, then you need to make sure that your Instagram app is updated to the latest version.
You can download the latest version of the Instagram app here for your iOS device.