Table of Contents
How To Play Candy Crush Saga Facebook: Do you wish to perfect your gaming strategy on Candy Crush Saga Facebook? Then you’re at the very right site, cos we’re going to teach you how to be playing the Candy Crush Saga on Facebook. Candy Crush Saga has become one of the most interesting and sought-after puzzle games anyone can play on Facebook. The game has grown so popular over the years with lots of Facebook users queuing in to play this game. If you’re still finding it difficult to play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook, be rest assured you’re not leftover as we’re here to guide you through the process.
Candy Crush Saga is a 3-way puzzle game that comes with different kinds of levels. A player can reach higher levels of this game by crushing and clearing different kinds of jellies and sweets. The more you advance, the more difficult it becomes. Some of the interesting parts like destroying the jelly, and getting all ingredients to the bottom of the screen. All these things are required for you to pass a certain point total. Just read further below to see how to start playing the Candy Crush Saga Facebook…
How Do You Start Playing Candy Crush Saga Facebook?
- Before you start playing Candy Crush Saga Facebook, you’ll first need to log in to your Facebook account either via the mobile version or web version @ facebook.com.
- Then go to the search box and type in “Candy Crush.”
- Once the page opens up, you’ll have to first like the page and click on it.
- Then under the cover picture at the top page, click on “Play Game.”
- After that, you’ll now be redirected to an new tab where you can start playing the Candy Crush Saga on Facebook!
Interestingly, if you’re the type that loves playing Candy Crush Saga on Facebook and still have the game app installed on your phone, you can easily connect them together.
How do you do this?
- Go to the home screen of your device and click on the Candy Crush Saga app to launch the app.
- Once the game opens, you’ll see a pink “Play!” button and a blue “Connect” button with the Facebook logo on it. Just click on the blue button to start syncing.
- Candy Crush will then ask for your permission to access your Facebook information and profile. Just click “Ok” to give the approval.
- Once the game has been connected to your Facebook, you’ll receive a message stating that your game progress has been successfully synced to Facebook.
Few Tips On How To Play The Game
- During your tutorial, you’ll be given various boosts for free. So you should try as much as possible to reserve them cos they’ll be useful when you advance to tougher stages. So, don’t use them on easy stages.
- As you play the game, try as much as possible to concentrate more on the toughest pieces at first, especially when you’re doing a jelly roundn and get stucked in the sides.
- Luckily for you, if your friend is also playing the game while online, go to your friends list > tap on the button that looks like a heart with an envelop inside it, which is located next to their name. Doing this will send them a life, which will even prompt them to be sending you as well. This will really help you going forward especially when you lose a life.
- While playing this game, always try not to be in a haste to clear your candies. Remember, there are two available candies here (the wrapped candy and the striped candy). When you combine both candies, it forms a big candy for you. You shouldn’t rush to use them. Try and reserve them at the last stage so it can blow your unison and help you advance.
How To Play Candy Crush Saga Facebook Like Pro