Table of Contents
Bitwarden Password Manager Review | Bitwarden Login: Bitwarden Password Manager is considered to be one of the most secured password managers you really need to try out. You don’t have to worry about anything cos it’s quite secure and user-friendly as well. One thing about Bitwarden is that it’s very simple for users, compared to some other commercial password managers. No matter the type of device you’re using, it doesn’t really matter cos Bitwarden works perfectly with any device such as; iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux. It works well with browsers like; Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, etc. We’re going to tell you all you need to know about Bitwarden Password Manager in this article…
Interestingly, you can access Bitwarden from anywhere you are and with any platform, in 40 languages. With Bitwarden, you can be able to create and manage unique passwords so you can strengthen privacy to help you increase productivity online irrespective of your device and location. Your private information is always protected with end-to-end encryption before it disappears from your device. Now read further below to know more about Bitwarden Password Manager and how it works…
Bitwarden comes with different plans that are within your reach and they are; free personal plan, free business plan, premium plan, family plan, and as well as two paid business plans. For instance, what the Premium plan does is include reports on your passwords by highlighting things like weak passwords and unsecured websites. Whereas the Business plan has to do with features for managing password accessibility such as password sharing, two-step login, user groups, multi-factor authentication, etc.
Bitwarden Password Manager Login Account
- To register for a Bitwarden account, you need to click on this link
- You’ll be presented with a page where you’ll have to enter your Email Address, Your Name.
- Then create a strong Master Password and re-enter it for confirmation. You can as well input a password hint (though it’s optional)
- Agree on the Terms of Service & Privacy by clicking on the box
- After that, click on the “Submit” button
- Your new Bitwarden account will now be created.