Table of Contents
How To Play Angry Birds Friends Facebook: Have you been looking for a way to play Angry Birds Friends on Facebook? Then you’re on the right site. We’re going to tell you all about Angry Birds Friends, and how to play Angry Birds Friends on Facebook. Angry Birds Friends is an interesting puzzle game, which has really made its name on the gaming platform. The game allows Facebook users all around the world to play against each other. Having been developed back in 2012 by Rovio, the game is available for all Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
One thing about this game is that the creation and well-packaged feature of it has really made it quite exciting for Facebook fans out there. The game provides an interplay, where you get a chance to play with your friend(s) even though they’re not on Facebook. All you just need is to share a link on your friend’s timeline after playing any level. This will now give your friend the opportunity to click on that link to start playing the game. Now read further below to see how you can start playing Angry Birds Friends on Facebook…
How To Start Playing Angry Birds Friends On Facebook
- Before you can play Angry Birds Friends on Facebook, you need to click on this link.
- Then log in to your account and start playing.
Alternatively, you can simply go to your Facebook account and search for the game > go to the Games list and locate the game > click on it and start playing.
Tips To Play The Game
- The game involves weekly tournaments between you, your Facebook friend(s) playing the game, and also placeholder scores. Once you complete a level, your score will be displayed for you to see, enabling you to go over to the next step.
- To invite your Facebook friend to play Andry Birds on Facebook with you, you’ll have to copy the URL provided after the HTML code > then paste it into your friend’s timeline. Once your friend sees your score, he or she will be willing to beat that score.
- After playing the game, all top 3 winners each week will be offered an earn in-game currency, which is called “Bird Coins.” These coins can be used to purchase power-ups or can be used to acquire extra bird slingers.
What If The Game Refuses To Play?
If you’re having a problem loading the game, then you should remove the game from your Facebook account and re-launch it again.
How do you do this?
- Go to Facebook and click on “Settings.”
- Select “Apps” and click on “Angry Birds Friends.”
- Then click on “Remove app.”
- You can now re-launch it back again by clicking on this link
Note: If you don’t want to follow the above process, then you should try and clear cache and cookies from your browser, check the latest version of your browser, or you can use another web browser to play the game.