Simple Steps to Add Close Friends On Facebook: In today’s article, we’re going to teach how to add close friends on Facebook. Nowadays people use lists to arrange their friend’s list on Facebook. Doing this enables you to post or view updates from specific groups of people like; your Family, Close Friends, Acquaintances, and Restricted. Not only that, one can even create a Custom list that enables them to arrange or organize their friends the way they want even without the person knowing.
Close friends list is a cool list on Facebook because it allows you to separate some of your friends from other friends. Friends under your Close Friends list do get every notification prior to your status updates, and as well as your activity on Facebook. Now, we’re going to show you here how you can add close friends on Facebook…
How Can I Add Close Friends On Facebook List?
To add close friends on Facebook, just follow the steps below:
- The first thing is to open Facebook and log in to your account
- Tap on the 3-dot options icon located at the top right corner of the screen
- Then select “Friends” to show you a list of all your Facebook friends
- You’ll then have to select a friend you want to add to the list by going to the profile of the person
- The tap “Friends” which is located under the friend’s profile photo
- Tap on “Edit Friend List” to show you all your lists
- Then select “Close Friends” and that user will now be part of your Facebook Close Friends list.
Note: If you want to remove anyone from the list, simply tap on the “Close Friends” section to remove the checkmark, once you’ve chosen the friend you want to remove.
What if I Can’t Log Into My Account?
If you’re having a problem trying to login into your old Facebook account, you should try recovering the account using the mobile phone or computer which you’ve previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- You need to go to the Account Recovery Page
- Follow the instructions once the page opens
- Search for the account you want to recover either by name, email address, or phone number
Then follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password for your account.
Alternatively, you can as well recover and log into your old Facebook account from either your friend’s or family member’s account.
- Use this person’s Facebook account and go to the profile of the account you wish to recover
- Click on the 3-dotted option lines below the Cover Photo
- Select “Find support or report profile”
- Select “Something Else” and click “Next”
- Click on “Recover this account” and follow the steps.
I Want to Recover My Password
If your password is not working or you can’t remember it, this what you should do:
- Open Facebook and click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter the email, phone number, full name, or username that is linked to your old Facebook account.
- Then click “Search” and follow the on-screen instructions.