How to Add BigBoss Repo On iPhone | Repo BigBoss: We’re going to tell you about Repo BigBoss and how to add BigBoss Repo on iPhone devices. This is one of the most popular Cydia sources which allow you to download and install tweaks, add-ons, widgets, themes, and apps on your iPhone device. You can also download paid apps from the Apple store without paying a dime. Although, this will affect the privacy and security of your iOS device. So that is why we’re going to show you how to add BigBoss Repo on iPhone device without any hiccup.
BigBoss Repo also enables you to easily go through all add-ons, carrier bundles, data storage, fonts, games, java, development, utilities, widgets, toys, themes, terminal support, security, scripting, ringtones, productivity, navigation, multimedia, keyboard, localization, messaging, social, education, entertainments, etc. Again, Repo is packaged with tweaks compatible with iOS 4 up to iOS12. Apart from learning how to add BigBoss Repo on iPhone, we’ll also teach you how to successfully add BigBoss Repo on Cydia sources, and also how to add BigBoss Repo to Sileo…
Add Bigboss Repo on iPhone
- The first step is to install the Cydia app on your iPhone on Apple Store.
- Scroll to the App Store on your App screen.
- The next step is to click on the “Sources” tab located down the screen close to the ‘Star” icon.
- Then click on the “Edit” tab at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the “Add” option at the top left corner of the screen.
- After that, a new pop-up window with space for a URL on the screen will appear.
- Input this address https://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia into the space provided for you on the pop-up window.
- Finally, click on the “Add Source” option to complete the task.
Add BigBoss Repo to Cydia Sources
- The first step is to do is to launch the Cydia app via Apple Store.
- Go to the Homepage and tap on the “More Package Sources.”
- When you that, another page will open up from that option. Go to the Default Sources Area and click on the BigBoss tab.
- Then a pop-up window will appear and you’ll click OK.
- Once you’re through, the BigBoss Repo app will then install on your iOS device.
- Once the installation has been completed, just click on the “Manage tab” at the drop-down menu of your screen.
- Then select the “Sources” option.
- After that, the BigBoss app will now be on the list of apps installed on Cydia via your iPhone device.
Add BigBoss Repo To Your Sileo Package
- The first step is to launch the Sileo package manager on your device.
- Click on the “Sources” tab at the bottom of the app.
- Then click on the + button which is at the top right corner.
- After that, you will then be prompted to add a Repo URL. In order to this, just delete the pre-loaded “HTTPS” text string and then paste https://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydiaiphoneos-arm/ in the box.
- Once you’re done with that, click on the “Add Source” button to complete your task.