Table of Contents
Steps To Access iMessage On Windows PC: In today’s article, we’re going to teach you guys a few tricks that’ll help you access iMessage on Windows PC. If you’re using a Windows computer device and want to use the iMessage app to send and receive iMessages just like other Apple users, then you don’t need to worry about that cos we’re here to help you access and use iMessage on Windows PC…
There’s no doubt that iMessage doesn’t come with online web services just like other instant messaging apps you can think of. What this means is that iMessage supports only iOS and Max OS X operating systems. But even with this, there’s still a couple of options that are available for those Windows users so they can be able to use iMessage on Windows PC.
Also see Google Meet Download PC
How To Access iMessage On Windows PC
You can use an iOS emulator for Windows which is known as iPadian. All you just need is to download it from its official site here, and then install it on your Windows PC.
- When you’re done downloading iPadian, you’ll have to launch it on your Windows PC.
- Then you have to search for iMessage from the search bar.
- Since you’re using iPadian, you can locate iMessage easily.
- From there, you can then install the app.
- Once you’re done, you can launch the iMessage app and start using it.
Another way to access iMessage on Windows PC or even Linux is to use Google Chrome’s Remote Desktop feature to connect to your Apple computer. Though, using the method below requires that you have both an Apple laptop and a Windows PC.
Follow the steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is to install the Chrome Remote Desktop extension here on the devices you want to connect together
- You’ll be given permission to connect to your Mac desktop from your Windows PC, which will allow you to use iMessage remotely.