Do you know you can easily connect T-Mobile 3-Way calling straight on iPhone? If you’ve been wondering how to go about this, you don’t have to worry about it cos we’re here to put you through. There’s no doubt that the limit you can add for your conference call on T-Mobile is about 5 people including yourself, especially those in the U.S. This makes it possible for you to easily merge up to 3 people at once for your conference call. All you just need is to read through this article and see how you can be able to make T-Mobile 3-Way calling on iPhone…
Conference call allows you to be able to add participants and connect with them through phone calls. If you start up a conference call on T-Mobile, then know that you’re the only person who can see the names of all the participants. But should there be any case where another person starts the conference call, and you, in turn, adds another participant, then you can only see the name of the host and the person you added. This will now enable you to merge the participants together and have your T-Mobile 3-Way calling on iPhone, and we’re going to see how this is possible.
How To Connect T-Mobile 3-Way Calling On iPhone
Just follow the steps below to do this:
- You have to first open your phone call app.
- You can enter the phone number of the person you want to call, or scroll to your contacts list to choose the contact.
- Then put a call through to the person.
- Once the contact is connected, you can now select “Add call.”
- Enter a phone number or choose the contact via your contacts list.
- After that, select “Merge call.”
- Right now, the 3-way conference call has been created, which includes you and the other two participants.
T-Mobile 3-Way Calling On iPhone